Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Teacher Appreciation Week


I put these cute cards in the boxes I made for teachers this past week. They loved them. And we sure had a fun time making them. If you have any question about how I made any of these, just let me know.

First set
Stamps: Tart and Tangy (Mini Catalog), Polka Dot
Paper: White, Wild Wasabi, Designer Series Paper Prints Pack (Hostess Level 1)
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Stampin' Write Markers (Real Red, Green Galore)
Accessories: Scallop punch, circle punch, white brads, red ribbon

Second Set (I used scraps from my swap card)
Stamps: Polka Dot, One of a Kind, Priceless, Big Flowers
Paper: White, Pretty in Pink, River Rock, Designer Series Paper Prints Pack
Ink: River Rock, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Scallop punch, Boho Blossoms punch, circle punch, white brads, gingham ribbon

4 comments:

Jeremy and Janessa said...

I love these boxes with cards! You will definitely have to show me how to make these. They make really cute gifts.

jen721 said...

Those are so cute. I wish I taught at the school that you took those to! Love the apples!

Becky and Jeff said...

These are adorable. how do you, with 4 kids, seem to have more time then me. I can't find any time to sit down and have fun with my stamps since I started my job. booooo! I will find time though. I want to so bad. and hopefully your cute blog with cute ideas will motivate me more. again I love the purses!!!!!

Erica Johnston said...

I wish when you married into a family, your creativity rubbed off onto your sisters-in-law. I'll have to take comfort that it'll be passed on to my nieces! We'll have some fun in August!