Friday, July 25, 2008

Ginger Blossom Scrapbook Page

I think this page looks so pretty and it was so easy. I matched the page to the outfit my daughter was wearing in the pictures I took. That's usually how I come up with the color schemes for the pages I do. Here's what I used for this page(many of these are retiring soon):
Paper: White, Certainly Celery, Groovy Guava, Ginger Blossom DS Paper
Stamps: Lovely Labels, Big Flowers
Ink: Certainly Celery, Groovy Guava
Accessories: Scallop Punch, circle punch, 3 For You Punch, white ribbon

2 comments:

Coty said...

This is adorable, I love what you do, what talent!!!
Thanks for all teh pointers, now maybe I'll keep better track of my scrapbooking...

Coty said...

I really like this page, so cute and what talent you have.
I'll be subscribing for motivational purposes and creative ideas, thanks for sharing.