Saturday, February 7, 2009

Craft Day

Thanks to everyone who attended our craft day last week. We had a lot of fun!

Here are some samples of projects we did:
Coloring card for Caring 4 Kids
It's always great to use paper scraps to create a card. My daughter made this one.


Valentine's card
Some cute cards were made using the fun envelopes created by the Big Shot die cut machine.

These cute boxes were also made from the envelope die with the Big Shot.
I can't take credit for this idea. Sherrill Graff was the one who came up with this creative thought. Some kids got creative and stamped the boxes with hearts.
Many other cute cards, bookmarks, and Valentines were made. Next craft day I'll take pictures as were creating so everyone's creative ideas can be seen. Thanks again for a great day of crafting!

2 comments:

Jessica B Photography said...

Yes, photos during!!! That's what I thought too. Thanks for having the craft days. It gives me an excuse to be.... crafty....

Sherrill Graff owner said...

I would love to have you be Highlighted on my blog. Please e-mail me a short Bio. ( a little about you) and something you are passionate about - Stamping related please.

Please e-mail me one photo of you to include on my blog and a few samples of your best work. Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com